Monday, March 17, 2008

About Weight Watchers for the Foodie!

Four or five years ago I lost a ton of weight by cutting out processed foods and eating tons of vegetables. Unfortunately, I gained that weight back by getting used to restaurant food and getting an office job. These days I feel like I eat alright, but obviously not well enough, so I joined Weight Watchers.

Big problem: in the meantime I've become a bit of a foodie. Stirfry every night isn't going to cut it any more, but that's not to say that it can't be done! I checked out WW's recipe list (created by members!) and found it clunky and not always great—recipes were a little bland and it was hard to find things I would really even want to make. Food blogs have spoiled me with tantalizing photos of delicious foods I'd never even thought to make before, and now I demand pictures.

This blog is meant to give credit to the food blogs I love with modifications to the recipe and points. I'm gonna try to get pictures with permission, but I promise, just about every link I give will have photos to make you drool, even if I couldn't get it for myself.

So enjoy! Leave comments! Make suggestions! Hopefully people will read this.

No comments: